HMMWV In Scale

Rubbermaid Insulated Drink Container

These specific drink containers are standard issue in the US Army. Units order them through the standard supply system and buy them commercially with unit funds through the GPC (Government Purchase Card) program. They are commonly repainted by the troops using purchased aerosol containers of paint in various shades of green, tan, brown or black so that they don't stand out in a tactical environment.