HMMWV In Scale

HMMWV Underbody Protection Kit

 The text below was provided to HMMWV In Scale by site member Joe Trevithick.

 What  you see is called the Underbody Protection Kit (there's a generic one for the M1151/M1152/M1165 and one specifically for the M1114). It is listed/discussed in Volume 2 of the Unit, Direct Support, and General Support Maintenance TM for ECV series HMMWVs (TM 9-2320-387-24-2).